Applications Developer (M/F)
Do you want to evolve on rich and varied projects?
You want to live a new adventure and take part in the strong development of our company?
Join us and together let’s accelerate the transition to Industry 4.0 for SMEs and large industrial groups!
Let’s talk about you…
You will work in our technical team for the development of industrial applications.
In terms of skills:
- You are accustomed to Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- You are able to manage databases such as SQL or MySQL…
- You are operational in the creation of user interfaces from tools developed in Low-Code
- You are sensitive to the good practices associated with application development
- You have skills in Low-Code development would be a plus (Mendix / MS Power Apps or similar)
You are a computer engineer or application developer. As such, you have experience in:
- HMI development.
- Design skills, you are creative and aware of usability
- Development of application behavior and algorithms
- Low code development (Mendix / MS Power Apps or similar)
- Knowledge in HTTP, CSS & Java is a plus
- Knowledge of industrial processes
- Knowledge in Siemens technologies, Management, Process, Flow (Optional)
Beyond your business skills, it is above all your organization, your interpersonal skills and your taste for challenges that will make the difference. You are autonomous, dynamic and have a strong ability to adapt to successfully complete your projects and meet customer requirements.
You will be in charge of:
- Understanding customer needs (or Product Owner)
- The development of HMI (in Low-Code)
- Feasibility tests
- Developing the behavior of these applications (in Low-Code)
The maintenance of the developed business tools
What we offer you?
- Join the adventure of a company in full national and international expansion
- To take advantage of this strong development to evolve rapidly in skills and responsibility on projects
- Be part of a talented team that is passionate about its work
- Motivating working conditions: flexible hours, team building days, team meals, mutual insurance, working time reduction…
Position based on a permanent contract in Lyon and near Clermont-Ferrand with easy access (highway, train, bus)
Executive status according to the Syntec collective agreement
Remuneration according to profile and experience
Inoprod, partner of large industrial projects, brings solutions for strategic decisions.
The Inoprod group addresses various industrial sectors (aeronautics, manufacturing, medical, automotive). Our activities revolve around engineering services, business application development, business solution resale and professional technical training.
Young and innovative, Inoprod is structured around a team of 25 engineers’ experts in:
- Industrial flows and processes simulation
- Product and process risk management
- System dimensioning and verification