Information Systems Engineer (M/F)
Do you want to evolve on rich and varied projects?
You want to live a new adventure and take part in the strong development of our company?
Join us and let’s accelerate together the transition to Industry 4.0 for SMEs and large industrial groups!
Let’s talk about you…
You will evolve within our technical team for the development of industrial applications.
In terms of skills:
- You are accustomed to Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- You have very good notions of database design and maintenance
- You master the SQL language
- You also master the VBA language or equivalent
You are trained as a computer engineer and as such you have:
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience in database management with MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
- Good knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Existing experience in developing an information system
Beyond your business skills, it is above all your organization, your interpersonal skills and your taste for challenges that will make the difference. You demonstrate autonomy, dynamism, and a strong ability to adapt to successfully complete your projects and satisfy customer requirements.
You will be in charge of:
- Homogenizing and ensuring the consistency of customer data from various sources to ensure the excellence of projects fed with this data
- Managing and manipulating customer data
- Managing the interaction with the customer’s ERP system in order to retrieve essential data for industrial projects
- Implementing and optimizing databases that serve as the core of our own applications
- Analysis and cleaning of data
- Design and implementation of customer KPIs for use by our application developers
What we offer you?
- Join the adventure of a company in full national and international expansion
- To take advantage of this strong development to evolve rapidly in skills and responsibility on projects
- Be part of a talented team that is passionate about its work
- Motivating working conditions: flexible hours, team building days, team meals, mutual insurance, time off…
Position based on a permanent contract near Clermont-Ferrand with easy access (highway, train, bus)
Executive status according to the Syntec collective agreement
Remuneration according to profile and experience
Inoprod, partner of large industrial projects, brings solutions for strategic decisions.
The Inoprod group addresses various industrial sectors (aeronautics, manufacturing, medical, automotive). Our activities revolve around engineering services, business application development, business solution resale and professional technical training.
Young and innovative, Inoprod is structured around a team of 25 engineers’ experts in:
- Industrial flows and processes simulation
- Product and process risk management
- System dimensioning and verification